Last updated: 21 januari 2020
Who May Use the Website
This Website is offered and available to users who are 16 years of age or older for personal use only and not for commercial use. This Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are 16 years of age or older, are not barred to use this Website under any applicable law, and are using this Website only for your own personal use. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use this Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on this Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We do not guarantee that this Website or any content on it will always be available or be interrupted. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this Website, or this entire Website.
To users, you are responsible for:
● Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Finanity, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not:
● Republish material from this Website.
● Sell, rent or sub-license material from this Website.
● Reproduce, or otherwise exploit material from this Website for a commercial purpose.
● Redistribute material from this Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
● Not to modify material from this Website such as by defacing or removing our copyright notice from printouts.
The name Finanity, the terms Finanity, the Finanity logo and all related names, logos, icons, products and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Finanity or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Finanity. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree not to use this Website:
● In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law, or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
● For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
● To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
● To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Finanity, a Finanity employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
● To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of www.finanity.com, or which, as determined by us, may harm Finanity or users of www.finanity.com or expose them to liability.
● Use the www.finanity.com in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair this Website or interfere with any other party’s use of this Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through this Website.
● Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access this Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website.
● Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on this Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
● Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of this Website.
● Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
● Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of this Website, the server on which this Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this Website.
● Attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
● Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through this Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to this Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Finanity, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Finanity. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to this Website
We may update the content on www.finanity.com from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on this Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You may create a link to this Website subject to any such link not being misleading, such as implying that the material is yours. Your link text should make it clear you are linking to our material and where possible should include the name of our organization. You must not frame the content of this Website or in any way imply that we endorse your website. You agree to delete any links to this Website that are within your control, should we request you to do so.
If you decide to access any third party websites linked to by site, you do so entirely at your own risk. We provide these links merely as a convenience and their inclusion does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This Website contains useful information using our opinions and ideas. Whilst we try to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. The material on this Website is intended for information purposes, and does not constitute advice for the matters it discusses. Therefore, please do not use this Website unless you agree that any action you take in reliance on the information here given is entirely at your own risk. We expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained from this Website or its contents, and you agree to use this Website and its contents at your own risk.
In particular, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this Website will be free from viruses or malware and do not accept any responsibility for damage or loss caused by any such virus or malware. For your own protection you must use virus checking software when using this Website, and we ask that you virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this Website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or any services or items obtained through this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of this Website, its content and any services or items obtained through this Website is at your own risk. This Website, its content and any services or items obtained through this Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither Finanity nor any person associated with Finanity makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of this Website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither Finanity nor anyone associated with Finanity represents or warrants that this Website, its content or any services or items obtained through this Website will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that this Website or any services or items obtained through this Website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
Finanity hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of warranties or limitations on the duration of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you in their entireties, but will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Limitation on liability
In no event will Finanity, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, www.finanity.com, any websites linked to it, any content on the www.finanity.com or such other websites or any services or items obtained through this website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The foregoing does not affect any liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law, which may include fraud.
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
Finanity is operating this Website. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to this Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.